Monday, April 16, 2012

Dark Visions

Dark Visions by L.J. Smith is one of my favorites. Kaitlyn Fairchild can predict the future though her drawings, though they're often too abstract to understand until too late. Tired of being an outsider, she decides to attend the Zetes Institute, where she can study and learn how to control her powers with four other psychic teens who have different powers. There she and the others start an unlikely friendship, and bond, when they discover the true meanings behind the institute and why they were brought there.

As they strive to escape and to destroy the evil intentions of the Zetes Institute, Kaitlyn finds herself torn between two irresistible, opposing guys; Rob and Gabriel. Rob is kind and gentle, where as Gabriel is aggressive and mysterious. When their opposing sides threatens to tear the group apart, Kaitlyn must decide who to trust, and who to love.

This book was soo good. I love books where the bad guys and the good guys join sides to stop the REALLY bad guys. The friendship between the five of them, or more importantly, the telepathic bond was too captivating to stop reading. In the end, they just want to help each other, no matter what the differences. The ending was a brilliant one, not disappointing at all, as it ties the story off perfectly, and everything is resolved.

My Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

2 comments:

  1. I'm about to buy this book! It looks awesome; thanks for the brilliant review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're planning on reading it! It was the first book I read by L.J.Smith, and I just love her books. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete